On 01/02/13 02:48, toothpik wrote:
for me, version.c was not updated when I pulled this update -- I didn't
expect much since I don't build
for mzscheme, but at least version should have updated

sc

Neither do I (the script I source before building includes the line

export CONF_OPT_MZSCHEME='--disable-mzschemeinterp'

), but for me it was. There was a change to version.c in the patch as published by email, and the same change is present in the Mercurial repository, as I just checked by doing

        hg diff -r v7-3-797 -r v7-3-798

and scrolling to the bottom. How do you update your Vim source? (I do it by Mercurial, see

http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_the_Vim_source_with_Mercurial

). Oh, and BTW, on which OS are you? (I'm on openSUSE Linux 12.1 x86_64)

Best regards,
Tony.
--
I can read your mind, and you should be ashamed of yourself.