Comment #3 on issue 127 by lukemaul...@gmail.com: TFS Plugin Broken by latest VIM

I downloaded the latest Win64 build from Haroogan (https://bitbucket.org/Haroogan/64-bit-vim-builds-for-windows-64-bit/downloads) which is at patch level 7.3.761. I tried the TFS plugin and the plugin still does not work. I checked 'shellxquote', 'shellcmdflag', 'shell', and 'shellescape' and those are not mentioned in my _vimrc file. I tried contacting the plugin author but I have received no response. The command puts the following text at the bottom of my VIM window (see screenshot) but the file is not actually checked out from TFS. I have verified that the file path is correct and if I execute this command from a Windows command line, the file is correctly checked out from TFS: C:\Projects\TFS\NCN - Other\MRASystem\Main\Go\src\mrawebtoolboxext>"E:\Programs\VisualStudio2012\Common7\IDE\TF.exe" checkout "C:\projects\tfs\ncn - other\mrasystem\main\go\src\mra\logger\logger.go"

Attachments:
        VIMScreenshot.png  10.6 KB