Hi, Bram and list

2013/5/9(Thu) 12:51:48 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
> Hello Vim users,
>
> We are now at patch level 7.3.931. In a few weeks we would reach 999.  I
>
> don't want to find out what happens if we go over that, so it's time for
>
> Vim 7.4!

In recent years, the resolution of the display device is up. But the statusline
of Vim will remains 1 line.
So, I wrote multi-lined statusline patch.
But it has not been completed. (80% complete)
Patch:

https://gist.github.com/h-east/3158492/raw/97f28a9db549e6ac1a33eb4b9903c24795c14d68/vim_multi_statusline.patch
Specification:
  English (See the patch of runtime/doc/options.txt)
        Add 'statuslineheight' option. (global or local to window option)
        Add '@' item to 'statusline' option.
        Add has('multi_statusline') for Vim script
  Japanese
    https://github.com/vim-jp/issues/issues/225#issuecomment-8045983

Remaining works:
- Write more document for ':help'.
- When global and local option mixed use, often crashes Vim.
- <C-W>= is not equals window height.
- Add more test.
- Add feature to multi-lined tabline. (Optional)

Are you getting interested?

Best regards,
Hirohito Higashi