Hello Bram, hello Ron,

Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> Hello Vim users,
[...]
> Besides that, if you are maintaining runtime files, please send me any
> pending updates.  I will not make big changes just before the release,
> everything needs some time for testing.  Let's set a deadline at the end
> of May.

Attached, you can find a new version of prolog.vim (syntax
highlightning for prolog) and koehler.vim (my colorscheme). The
former fixes a bug in prologClauseHead higlightning, the later
now supports the Underline and Ignore groups.

@Ron: please include the koehler.vim in your own repository.

Bye,
Thomas

--
 Thomas Köhler       Email:       jean-...@picard.franken.de
     <><             WWW:              http://gott-gehabt.de

hi clear
set background=dark
if exists("syntax_on")
  syntax reset
endif
let g:colors_name = "koehler"
hi Normal                 guifg=white  guibg=black
hi Scrollbar      guifg=darkcyan guibg=cyan
hi Menu                   guifg=black guibg=cyan
hi SpecialKey     term=bold  cterm=bold  ctermfg=darkred  guifg=#cc0000
hi NonText                term=bold  cterm=bold  ctermfg=darkred  gui=bold
guifg=#cc0000
hi Directory      term=bold  cterm=bold  ctermfg=brown  guifg=#cc8000
hi ErrorMsg               term=standout  cterm=bold  ctermfg=grey  ctermbg=red
guifg=White  guibg=Red
hi Search                 term=reverse  ctermfg=white  ctermbg=red
guifg=white  guibg=Red
hi MoreMsg                term=bold  cterm=bold  ctermfg=darkgreen
gui=bold  guifg=SeaGreen
hi ModeMsg                term=bold  cterm=bold  gui=bold  guifg=White
guibg=Blue
hi LineNr                 term=underline  cterm=bold  ctermfg=darkcyan
guifg=Yellow
hi Question               term=standout  cterm=bold  ctermfg=darkgreen
gui=bold  guifg=Green
hi StatusLine     term=bold,reverse  cterm=bold ctermfg=lightblue ctermbg=white
gui=bold guifg=blue guibg=white
hi StatusLineNC   term=reverse  ctermfg=white ctermbg=lightblue guifg=white
guibg=blue
hi Title                  term=bold  cterm=bold  ctermfg=darkmagenta  gui=bold
guifg=Magenta
hi Visual                 term=reverse  cterm=reverse  gui=reverse
hi WarningMsg     term=standout  cterm=bold  ctermfg=darkred guifg=Red
hi Cursor                 guifg=bg      guibg=Green
hi Comment                term=bold  cterm=bold ctermfg=cyan  guifg=#80a0ff
hi Constant               term=underline  cterm=bold ctermfg=magenta
guifg=#ffa0a0
hi Special                term=bold  cterm=bold ctermfg=red  guifg=Orange
hi Identifier     term=underline   ctermfg=brown  guifg=#40ffff
hi Statement      term=bold  cterm=bold ctermfg=yellow  gui=bold  guifg=#ffff60
hi PreProc                term=underline  ctermfg=darkmagenta   guifg=#ff80ff
hi Type                   term=underline  cterm=bold ctermfg=lightgreen
gui=bold  guifg=#60ff60
hi Error                  term=reverse  ctermfg=darkcyan  ctermbg=black
guifg=Red      guibg=Black
hi Todo                   term=standout  ctermfg=black  ctermbg=darkcyan
guifg=Blue  guibg=Yellow
hi CursorLine     term=underline  guibg=#555555 cterm=underline
hi CursorColumn   term=underline  guibg=#555555 cterm=underline
hi MatchParen     term=reverse  ctermfg=blue guibg=Blue
hi TabLine                term=bold,reverse  cterm=bold ctermfg=lightblue
ctermbg=white gui=bold guifg=blue guibg=white
hi TabLineFill    term=bold,reverse  cterm=bold ctermfg=lightblue ctermbg=white
gui=bold guifg=blue guibg=white
hi TabLineSel     term=reverse  ctermfg=white ctermbg=lightblue guifg=white
guibg=blue
hi Underlined     term=underline cterm=bold,underline ctermfg=lightblue
guifg=lightblue gui=bold,underline
hi Ignore                 ctermfg=black ctermbg=black guifg=black guibg=black
hi link IncSearch               Visual
hi link String                  Constant
hi link Character               Constant
hi link Number                  Constant
hi link Boolean                 Constant
hi link Float                   Number
hi link Function                Identifier
hi link Conditional             Statement
hi link Repeat                  Statement
hi link Label                   Statement
hi link Operator                Statement
hi link Keyword                 Statement
hi link Exception               Statement
hi link Include                 PreProc
hi link Define                  PreProc
hi link Macro                   PreProc
hi link PreCondit               PreProc
hi link StorageClass    Type
hi link Structure               Type
hi link Typedef                 Type
hi link Tag                             Special
hi link SpecialChar             Special
hi link Delimiter               Special
hi link SpecialComment  Special
hi link Debug                   Special
" Vim syntax file
" Language:    PROLOG
" Maintainers: Thomas Koehler <jean-...@picard.franken.de>
" Last Change: 2013 May 23

" There are two sets of highlighting in here:
" If the "prolog_highlighting_clean" variable exists, it is rather sparse.
" Otherwise you get more highlighting.

" Quit when a syntax file was already loaded
if version < 600
   syntax clear
elseif exists("b:current_syntax")
  finish
endif

" Prolog is case sensitive.
syn case match

" Very simple highlighting for comments, clause heads and
" character codes.  It respects prolog strings and atoms.

syn region   prologCComment start=+/\*+ end=+\*/+
syn match    prologComment  +%.*+

syn keyword  prologKeyword  module meta_predicate multifile dynamic
syn match    prologCharCode +0'\\\=.+
syn region   prologString   start=+"+ skip=+\\\\\|\\"+ end=+"+
syn region   prologAtom     start=+'+ skip=+\\\\\|\\'+ end=+'+
syn region   prologClause   matchgroup=prologClauseHead start=+^\s*[a-z]\w*+
matchgroup=Normal end=+\.\s\|\.$+ contains=ALLBUT,prologClause

if !exists("prolog_highlighting_clean")

  " some keywords
  " some common predicates are also highlighted as keywords
  " is there a better solution?
  syn keyword prologKeyword   abolish current_output  peek_code
  syn keyword prologKeyword   append  current_predicate       put_byte
  syn keyword prologKeyword   arg     current_prolog_flag     put_char
  syn keyword prologKeyword   asserta fail    put_code
  syn keyword prologKeyword   assertz findall read
  syn keyword prologKeyword   at_end_of_stream        float   read_term
  syn keyword prologKeyword   atom    flush_output    repeat
  syn keyword prologKeyword   atom_chars      functor retract
  syn keyword prologKeyword   atom_codes      get_byte        set_input
  syn keyword prologKeyword   atom_concat     get_char        set_output
  syn keyword prologKeyword   atom_length     get_code        set_prolog_flag
  syn keyword prologKeyword   atomic  halt    set_stream_position
  syn keyword prologKeyword   bagof   integer setof
  syn keyword prologKeyword   call    is      stream_property
  syn keyword prologKeyword   catch   nl      sub_atom
  syn keyword prologKeyword   char_code       nonvar  throw
  syn keyword prologKeyword   char_conversion number  true
  syn keyword prologKeyword   clause  number_chars    unify_with_occurs_check
  syn keyword prologKeyword   close   number_codes    var
  syn keyword prologKeyword   compound        once    write
  syn keyword prologKeyword   copy_term       op      write_canonical
  syn keyword prologKeyword   current_char_conversion open    write_term
  syn keyword prologKeyword   current_input   peek_byte       writeq
  syn keyword prologKeyword   current_op      peek_char

  syn match   prologOperator "=\\=\|=:=\|\\==\|=<\|==\|>=\|\\=\|\\+\|<\|>\|="
  syn match   prologAsIs     "===\|\\===\|<=\|=>"

  syn match   prologNumber            "\<[0123456789]*\>'\@!"
  syn match   prologCommentError      "\*/"
  syn match   prologSpecialCharacter  ";"
  syn match   prologSpecialCharacter  "!"
  syn match   prologSpecialCharacter  ":-"
  syn match   prologSpecialCharacter  "-->"
  syn match   prologQuestion          "?-.*\."  contains=prologNumber

endif

syn sync maxlines=50

" Define the default highlighting.
" For version 5.7 and earlier: only when not done already
" For version 5.8 and later: only when an item doesn't have highlighting yet
if version >= 508 || !exists("did_prolog_syn_inits")
  if version < 508
    let did_prolog_syn_inits = 1
    command -nargs=+ HiLink hi link <args>
  else
    command -nargs=+ HiLink hi def link <args>
  endif

  " The default highlighting.
  HiLink prologComment          Comment
  HiLink prologCComment         Comment