Hi all. I'm new to this list.

I'm getting core dump (segfault) in test86;
vim 7.3.1128 on Mac OS X and Linux, both with Python 2.7/64bit.
Does this happen only to me?

It seems that the problem is in OutputWritelines().
PyArg_Parse(..., "et#",.., &len) returns a bogus value for len,
because len is defined as PyInt (i.e., Py_ssize_t, 64bit), but
a version of PyArg_Parse() in use is NOT ssize_t-clean and
the value returned for len is int (32bit).

To use ssize_t-clean version of PyArg_Parse(), the macro
PY_SSIZE_T_CELAN must be defined BEFORE including Python.h.

So a possible (but not necessarily the best) fix is to modify

#include <Python.h>

in if_pytyon.c (and if_python3.c also?) to

#define PY_SSIZE_T_CELAN
#include <Python.h>
#undef PY_SSIZE_T_CELAN
(it will be re-defined at a few lines below for Python 2.5 or later).

This works (at least for me) on Mac OS X and Linux with Python2.7.
I can't test on Windows and with Python3.x (or old Python such as 2.4).

Jun