Rob Owens wrote:

> I improved the syntax files per some of Bram's suggestions.
>
> 1)  I removed underscores from the names of the syntax files.
>
> 2)  I did not shorten the names of the syntax files, because users will
> sometimes need to manually enable the syntax highlighting with, for example
>  :set syntax=upstreamlog
> I chose easy-to-remember over short.
>
> 3)  Headers added to syntax files.
>
> 4)  Items in the syntax file start with the name of the syntax file, using
> the form file_Item for readability.
>
> 5)  "hi def link" used instead of "hi link".
>
> Please let me know if there are any other corrections I need to make.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Before including this, I wanted to check: The files that these syntax
highlighting scripts support, they are used in the world, right?  Not
just inside your own company.  I understand that the software is
proprietary, but it's running on systems throughout the world, right?

249. You've forgotten what the outside looks like.