On 06/07/13 19:51, Dominique Pellé wrote:
Ken Takata wrote:

Hi,

2013/07/07 Sun 1:13:00 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
Attached patch fixes some typos in the document of 7.4a.
And I think I wrote the patch 7.3.1221 :-)

I have updated the patch.

Thanks,
Ken Takata

A few other typos in attached patch.

Dominique

That whole section of the version7.txt helpfile was apparently generated by running "hg log". All those typos are present in the commit messages: it might be a nice thing to remove them from the help text, but the commit messages themselves are cast in bronze, typos and all.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick
and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this