On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Antonio Giovanni Colombo
<azc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Italian is practically OK, but I have the following remarks:
>
> syn match diffOnly "^Only in .*"
> The format of the above [English] line is different (missing ": .*$")

OK. I added the : .*

By the way, I think I could remove the "$" from all strings ending
as ".*$"

> syn match diffDiffer "^I file .* e .* sono diversi$"
> should be:
> syn match diffBDiffer "^I file binari .* e .* sono diversi$"

OK.

> syn match diffIsA "^File .* è un .* mentre file .* è un .*$"
> should be:
> syn match diffIsA "^File .* è un/o/a .* mentre file .* è un/o/a .*$"

The diffutils-3.3/po/it.po file has only one translation for this
message:

    "File %s è un %s mentre file %s è un %s\n"

--
Jakson Alves de Aquino
Federal University of Ceará