Hi group. I'm running vim/gvim on Linux with ru_RU.UTF-8 locale and have a
problem for which I can't find an answer. Basically, gvim doesn't handle
Ctrl-key if key is a cyrillic key.

For example, I have W and Ц sharing same key on my keyboard. In Insert mode,
C-W deletes a word as usual, but C-Ц just displays Ц as if no Ctrl was pressed.

I've checked X event with xev. It detects W as W, Ц as Ц, C-W as С-W and С-Ц as
C-W as it should. Xterm (and console vim under xterm) works correctly too.

Please help!
Sergey

Also, looks like StackOverflow question describes similar situation for
Esperanto:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16013290/shortcut-with-ctrl-doest-work-in-gvim