On Sunday, September 29, 2013 8:12:27 AM UTC-4, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
> On 27/09/13 18:51, tilde...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>

> > I'd like to install GUI vim (gvim) to GNU/Linux. I use MobaXterm.

Thanks for the reply. I can compile (Hello World) using gcc without problem. I
removed --host and --build but still got the same error. Not sure what "C
compiler cannot create executables" means.

I'll try to follow Tony's URL when I get a chance. BTW, I use WinSCP for now so
that I can edit Unix file using my Windows gvim editor. Better than nothing.
==>./configure --prefix=$PREFIX
configure: loading cache auto/config.cache
checking for gcc... cc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/home/aho/usr/src/vim74/src':
See `config.log' for more details.
=========