This happens now and then:

> This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
>
> Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
> The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
> each recipient was rejected.
>
>     Recipient: <ken...@csc.jp>
>     Reason:    5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [62.179.121.31] blocked
> using bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see
> http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?62.179.121.31

This mail gateway is used by millions of UPC users, of course there are
spam messages sent.  There is no way for me to stop this.

Please, do NOT use these so called spam blockers.  They do more harm
than good.

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot,
    yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!"