On 2014-02-12, Eduardo LĂșcio Amorim Costa wrote:
> I would like to do some tricks with VIM and so I ask the help of you guys!
>
> It is possible to detect whether a plugin is active/running/open?
> You can close a plugin by its name?
> You can close a plugin when it loses focus?
> The goal is to create keyboard shortcuts (conditional) to be
> configured in "vimrc" so I can easily switch between plugins!

I think you may need to learn a little more about plugins.  See

    :help plugin
    :help write-plugin

It may also help to read a few plugins by the better authors.

Plugins are not "opened" or "closed".  They are collections of ex
commands that are sourced (or loaded) pretty much as though they
were typed at the keyboard.  They usually define a set of functions,
commands, mappings and/or autocommands that are later executed by
the user, either directly or in response to some event.

Similarly, plugins do not "run" except as any Vim command or
function "runs" when it is executed.

There is normally no need to switch between plugins unless some
mapping is used by more than one plugin.  Such conflicts have to be
handled case by case.

Some plugins such as DrawIt can be put in an "on" or "off" state,
which changes certain Vim options and how certain keys are
interpreted, but such plugins are the exception.

Otherwise, the only way to remove the functionality of a plugin is
to remove some or all of its components.  Most plugins do not
provide a means to do this because there is usually no need.  If a
user doesn't want to use the features of a plugin, he either simply
doesn't invoke them or he doesn't install the plugin in the first
place.

Now for the usual question at this point in the discussion:  What
problem are you trying to solve?

Regards,
Gary