Hello,

I have created an updated version of the gnuplot syntax highlighting file for
vim.  It is available at http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=4873.

The version of gnuplot.vim by John Hoelzel that ships with vim is 11 years out
of date, and the only other one I found was by Jim Eberle in 2006
(http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1737).  Many new
commands/keywords have been added to gnuplot in the interim, and my gnuplot.vim
is much more complete than the old ones.

I would like to have this file considered for inclusion in the standard vim
distribution, and I would be happy to maintain it if that happens.  I haven't
ben able to get in touch with the original maintainer--his SF account and
website appear to be inactive.

Gnuplot users: please let me know if you notice any omissions/bugs, or have
questions/comments on the script itself.

Vim people: this is my first crack at creating a syntax file like this, and
although it works beautifully for me I'd appreciate pointers if you notice
anything wrong or missing.

Thanks,

Andy