Hello,

Recently I noticed that when I set 'wildignorecase', it does not ignore case
when expanding a filename on a Xubuntu 12.04 system. (This is also reproducible
with Xubuntu 14.04)

What I tried:

1. touch ZoomTile.py archive.py
2. vim -u NONE -N -c set\ wildignorecase
3. :buffer z<TAB>

After having pressed TAB after typing a lowercase 'z', it does not expand the
filename to ZoomTile.py.

However, doing the above steps on my OS X machine, it works as expected. Doing
:buffer z<TAB> expands the filename to ZoomTile.py.

Also, if I set 'fileignorecase' instead of 'wildignorecase' on my Xubuntu
machine, it then expands the z to ZoomTile.py.

Both my vim are vim 7.4.273, and both are compiled with the same options
compiled (they both are HUGE versions with +wildignore)

Is it possible I'm doing something wrong here? Why does setting
'wildignorecase' not ignore case only on my Xubuntu machine?