On 00:13 Wed 10 Dec     , Matteo Cavalleri wrote:
> Hi, i know my problem is not reproducible, but now that I've upgraded to vim
> 7.4.542 it seems it's gotten a little bit worse. now whenever I try to
> :CoffeeCompile the whole buffer or just the selection, the range is always
> from line 1 to line 1.
>
> This still happens when running vim with --noplugin -u NONE -N and doing my
> usual tests with my code snippet
>
> Marcin can you please paste your --version? I want to check your compiled in
> features and see if something differs with mines. as I see patches frequently
> break tiny builds, maybe this one has some similar problem with some ifdef...
> (otherwise I have no other ideas :p )

Hi,

I use the `huge` set of features plus a few interpreters:
    --with-features=huge --enable-pythoninterp --enable-perlinterp
--with-local-dir=/usr/share --with-global-runtime=/etc/vim
I attachment you will find the output of my `vim --version`.

The tiny build does not have user commands, so you would not have problems with
it ;).

Can you post your --version.

Best regards,
Marcin