Hi, the following test from configure scripts is not allowing me to set a
custom python installation.

if test "x$MACOSX" = "xyes" && ${vi_cv_path_python} -c \
"import sys; sys.exit(${vi_cv_var_python_version} < 2.3)"; then

This is because sys.exit(false) is being considered as success by the test and
the first part of the if statement is always being executed, even if my python
version is 2.7.

I'm on OS X with zsh.

Regards,
Francisco Lopes