On Jan 22, 2015, at 0:15, Kazunobu Kuriyama <kazunobu.kuriy...@nifty.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Jan 21, 2015, at 3:01, Bram Moolenaar <b...@moolenaar.net> wrote:
>
>> Patch 7.4.587
>> Problem:    Conceal does not work properly with 'linebreak'. (cs86661)
>> Solution:   Save and restore boguscols. (Christian Brabandt)
>> Files:           src/screen.c, src/testdir/test_listlbr_utf8.in,
>>          src/testdir/test_listlbr_utf8.ok
>

> With normal build, Test 4 of test_listlbr_utf8 fails due to the fact that the
> executable resulting from normal build features linebreak but not conceal,
> and that the test does not support such a case.
>
> Regards,
> Kazunobu Kuriyama
>
> --
> --

How about the attached patch to fix the issue above?

Basically, the patch incorporates the same condition used in test_listlbr.in
into test_listlbr_utf8.in so that, when the patch is included, the latter’s
whole test will be skipped if both linebreak and conceal are not featured in
vim in use.

As I’m not an expert of vim’s test system, I’m afraid my patch might skip some
required tests inadvertently. So I’d be happy if someone could help to check it.

Or, does the issue happens only to me?  I’m feeling uneasy because no one comes
up with the issue so far :-)

Regards,
Kazunobu Kuriyama