Le samedi 23 octobre 2010 22:56:28 UTC+2, PabloHot a écrit :
> Hi All,
>

> I'm trying something like :map <C--> ... but just cannot get this to work.  I
> have tried using Ctrl-K to enter the '-' key, using {minus}, but the mapping
> does nothing when I type it.  If I map map '-'
>

> on its own it works perfectly , but just cannot get it to work when using the
> Ctrl key.  Is this a bug, or a I an idiot? Please help!!!
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Pablo Contreras

In Vim (under Linux and in urxvt), the map <ctrl-_> is triggered by hitting
simultaneously Ctrl and -.
In gVim (under Linux) it is triggered by hitting simultaneously Ctrl, Shift and
-.

Because, Shift+- = _, one could say that gVim does it right. However, at the
same time in Vim AND gVim, the map <ctrl-^> is triggered by hitting
simultaneously Ctrl and 6.

Why is that?