Christian Brabandt wrote:

> I have a couple of ideas on what to work (in no particular order):
>
> - improve terminal input handling
>     (have a look at the thread starting here:
>     http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.vim.devel/29645)

This requires a good design, one that isn't too much work and keeps 100%
backwards compatibility.  And understanding the problem.  Might be
difficult to find someone with good qualifications for this.

> - Implement smooth scrolling.
>     By that, I mean the possibility to be able to scroll by screen lines
>     instead of physical lines. This is especially annoying, if you work
>     with long wrapped lines, that span several screen lines.
>     This is a personal annoyance of me but I haven't had time to really
>     look into this

That's a nice idea.

> - Update the GTK Gui to use a more modern and nicer GUI
>     Migrate to GTK3?

There has been very little work on the GUI, it would be good to see what
updates can be made.  On the other hand, there are not many user
requests in this area.

> - Work on integrating the CodeCheck patch
>     https://code.google.com/p/codecheck/

Almost forgot about that one.

You can also check the voting list (but the site is currently down).

217. Your sex life has drastically improved...so what if it's only cyber-sex!