Michael Jarvis wrote:

> Attached is a patch that might fix the warning. It appears that the
> "put_time()" function is only used in spell.c, so I changed it to be
> an int function, and tested its return value, and then tried to mimic
> how similar errors are handled.

Actually, this code just writes all bytes without checking for errors
and only checks for an error when writing the last NUL byte.
It doesn't make much sense to check for writing some bytes in the middle.

--
"My particular problem is with registry entries, which seem to just
accumulate like plastic coffee cups..."           -- Paul Moore