Am 2015-03-26 08:08, schrieb Peter Vrabel:
On 20/03/2015 17:55, Jon Schoning wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 3:06:09 PM UTC-6, Shiny Bling wrote:
FYI I just released 7.4.657 with Command-T plugin and ruby upgraded to 2.2.1.

It can be downloaded from
https://bitbucket.org/kybu/vim-for-windows-single-drop/downloads/vim-single-drop-7.4.657_1.exe
Thanks for doing these builds! Also really appreciate that now with DirectX enabled, the fonts look "much" better.

You are welcome! Bear in mind that the most gratitude should go to the
vim developers though ;)

I was myself surprised how much better fonts look with DirectX
enabled. I am using this font which looks amazing :
http://damieng.com/blog/2008/05/26/envy-code-r-preview-7-coding-font-released

Hm, I have never used the new renderoption. So I just tried it
:set encoding=utf8
:set guifont=Envy_Code_R:h11:cANSI
:set rop=type:directx

And suddenly, no text is rendered at all. I can make this go away typing blindly
:set rop=

(System Vim 7.4.662 from https://tuxproject.de/projects/vim/, Windows 7)
Am I missing something here? Is this a bug?

Best,
Christian