Hi Bram.

I suggest to give "write access" permission of vim organization to
some reliable users.

It is important to act for PR on github.
PR becomes a cause of flaming sometimes.
So we need to close, lock, or delete PR which have seed of troubles.

But this kind of operations require "write access" permission.
So, currently only one Bram, you can do it.
Yasuhiro Matsumoto (mattn) wrote replys for those PR,
however it have limited effects.

This kind of works are not worth for using Bram's time, I think.
So, I suggest to mandate it with write permission.

# of course, if we keep using github. ;)

Best regards.
--
MURAOKA Taro <koron.kaor...@gmail.com>