On Saturday, April 25th, 2015 at 8:30AM, petr.vo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> > Usually the maintainer takes care of changes to the plugins and will
> > later send complete files to Bram for inclusion with Vim.
> Thanks for info. I'll send it to Nikolai Weibull.

Just a quick warning: You may want to involve Bram (cc him) right away.
Nikolai Weibull maintained an indent file for vim that I sent a patch to
and didn't reply for months. When I finally got in touch with him, it
turned out that he was no longer able to give his time to maintain the
file. Things may have gotten better, but it sounded like he didn't think
he'd be available in the future.

Best, Peter