Hi Yegappan and Bram

2015-7-25(Sat) 12:27:56 UTC+9 yega...@gmail.com:
> Hi Hirohito,
>
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 3:42 PM, h_east wrote:
> > Hi Yegappan, Bram and List

> >> Yes. Of course :-)
> >
> > I confirmed this patch.
> >
> > I found unexpected behaviors.
> >

> Thanks for testing the patch and sending the bug report. I am attaching
> an updated patch that fixes the two problems. Let me know if you see any
> issues with this attached patch.

I confirmed that reported problem have been fixed.
Thank you for quickly fixes.

I think it is better to discuss.
> > This is my opnion.
> > When the search pattern exists more in a row, I think :cdo/:ldo confuse to
> > use.
> > and the processing time tends to be long.

Do you understand that the results of the following two commands are different,
When the search pattern exists more in a row?

(1) :cdo s/\<cmdidx\>/ex_&/g | update
(2) :exec "cdo norm!iex_\<Esc>:w\<CR>"

The (1) is processed all search pattern.
But, The (2) is processed first search pattern in a row.

':cdo' is not necessary, When use only :substitute.

When we use the ':cfdo' command such as ':cdo', Speed is also faster.

  :cfdo %s/\<cmdidx\>/ex_&/g | update

So I propose to including patch only ':cfdo' and ':lfdo'.

How do you think?
Hirohito Higashi (a.k.a h_east)