On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 1:32:28 AM UTC-5, Ni Va wrote:

> > What command-line are you using to build Vim? Are you telling Vim where to
> > find your python install, with the PYTHON variable? What makefile/compiler?
> >
> > See here for a somewhat verbose and complicated example:
> > http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Build_Python-enabled_Vim_on_Windows_with_MinGW
> >
> > I'm sure there are better examples online somewhere.
>

> Yes this is it. I use your link example and the batch file.
> I have installed both Python3.5 and 2.7 versions.
>
> I am surprised meanwhile that both path are in my user path that it(the
> header file Python.h) does not find "pyconfig.h".
> This file is in C:\Niva\Python27\PC.

Did you edit the batch file for your own computer's paths before using it? Note
that the path to the installed python is hard-coded into the batch file in that
wiki link.

Please give the EXACT command line you used to compile, or the EXACT batch file
you used. Otherwise we can only guess what could be the problem.

Many people compile python-enabled Vim all the time, on Windows and other
systems. So there is something different about YOUR setup or compilation
commands that is causing the build failure.