On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 2:26:06 PM UTC-6, DrChip wrote:
> I glanced at LargeFile (v7c) -- its already saving the current window
> and jumping back to it

Well thanks for pointing that out...I had been using the version from vim.org
which is a couple years old. Hopefully that solves my immediate problem, but I
still think MatchParen should probably save/restore windows, unless we break
backwards compatibility and fix it in :windo itself.

I'm not sure I'd want :windo changed, since the current behaviour makes sense
for :argdo and :bufdo. I agree I don't like it for :windo and :tabdo but it's
easy enough to work around, and at least it's consistent.