On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Ben Fritz <fritzophre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 6:17:08 AM UTC-5, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
>> I ask because I do not see any pull request for this in the official github
>> https://github.com/vim/vim/pulls . So may be it is integrated already?
>>

> Nope, it's still in the todo list. You probably won't ever see a pull request
> for it since Bram has a patch instead.
>
> The good news is, it still applies cleanly, if you're willing to compile your
> own Vim.

Thanks Ben. I compile my own vim version with this patch at home. But
at work it is a bit difficult as I do not have all the development
libraries, dependencies installed. Also, at home I use Debian Linux
and at work it is RedHat Enterprise. So I am not sure if I can just
copy the executable from one machine to another. I have not tried it
but may be I should give it a try.

thanks
raju
--