Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Hello?
>
> Why hasn't this been fixed?

I don't read every message on the list, plus I've  been busy lately.  As
Nikolay Pavlov mentions, emailing me directly is the best way to get
things into the syntax files I maintain.  I suggest that you try the
latest version of syntax/sh.vim, which you can get from
http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#SYNTAX_SH.  Here
documents have been changed a bit since you made your patches; for
example, shHereDoc15 is the maximum heredoc type, which makes applying
your patches problematic.  Any changes one makes needs to pass my syntax
checking tests or, if one or more tests fails, the previous state needs
to be understood as to be in error and the new state as correct.

Regards,
Chip Campbell