On Mon, 25 Jul 2016, Tony Mechelynck wrote:

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 7:41 PM, Hisashi T Fujinaka <ht...@twofifty.com> wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

Patch 7.4.2102 (after 7.4.2101)
Problem:    Tiny build with GUI fails.
Solution:   Revert one FOR_ALL_ change.
Files:      src/gui.c

Well, --huge is breaking on OSX for me again. I'm seeing if I can figure
out where it broke. I wish I knew how to use bisect...

Well, FWIW, it is not breaking for me on Linux64 with GTK2/Gnome GUI
so the problem must be at some point where OSX and Linux are handled
differently.

The principle of bisection is to mark a "last known good"  and a
"first known bad" version; then you compile some version approximately
halfway between them and test it. If it is "good" you have a new,
later, "last known good". If it is bad, you have a new, earlier,
"first known bad". Then you repeat with successively narrower
intervals until you have a "known good" immediately followed by a
"known bad" -- which is the actual "first bad ever" where the error
was made.

Um, no. I meant I don't know how to get it to work automatically.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee