2018-05-02 오후 2:28에 goweol (Vim Github Repository) 이(가) 쓴 글:
Because man.vim used such as 'norm ggdd', if you remap 'g' or 'd', the result is unpredictable.
Because I don't see your patch, I just changed and tested.
Please let me know if you don't agree with my patch.
I will send full man.vim file to @brammool <https://github.com/brammool>

Because the patch info did not send to vim_dev mailing list,
I think I should have included it here.
The commit link is

https://github.com/goweol/vim/commit/d8a7fde6c2c713d7e2353de4e766fc55509d9d3a

Thanks,