Hello Vim Devs,

Let me propose a change to the vim rendering stack.

Currently vim is rendering command line in such a way that when there is more
input (e.g. after ^d pressed in the command line), all the other windows are
moved up, preserving the next line above the command line.  I think, it should
be the other way, i.e. keep the same top line (rather than bottom line). This
would make an impression that the command line is drawn on top of the buffers.
It should be also more performant,  since one wouldn't need to redraw whole
screen.

Best regards,
Marcin