Hi all,

I recently updated my vim to v8.1.1824, including netrw which is now v165.

When sorting by name, directories and files are now mixed up among
other things. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or if I didn't get
how to use g:netrw_sort_sequence, but this variable seems to be
ignored which could be the cause of the initial issue. I've tried
various sequences including the default one, but the file listing
seems unaffected.

Thanks!