Hi Christian,

2019/12/13 Fri 17:09:18 UTC+9 Christian Brabandt wrote:

> On Do, 12 Dez 2019, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
>
> > Announcing:  Vim (Vi IMproved) version 8.2
>
> Congratulations!
>
> > Signed versions will appear soon at:
> >         https://github.com/vim/vim-win32-installer/releases
>
> For some reason, the automatic job failed today because of a download
> timeout when trying to download the racket dependencies. I tried to
> manually trigger a build, but that fails again every time.
>
> I can download it locally fine, so not sure what problem Appveyor has.
> Hopefully this is just a hickup, that goes away.

Looking at the log of AppVeyor, it seems that now
"download.racket-lang.org" is redirected to
"mirror.racket-lang.org" which caused a trouble before:
https://github.com/vim/vim-win32-installer/pull/116.
Isn't it better to use "www.cs.utah.edu" or some another mirror?
(www.cs.utah.edu is one of the official mirrors.)

Regards,