Hello:

I don't know how my old (as in no longer active) email address remained in syntax/vim.vim, because I updated all of the syntax files with my new address. I just sent an updated syntax/vim.vim to BramĀ  with the correct email address. Just look at any of the other syntax files I maintain (tex.vim, etc) and you'll get the correct email address.

That said, your attachment looks pretty short -- I'll look it over, apply it, and run it through my test files.

Chip Campbell