Charles Campbell wrote:
K.Takata (Vim Github Repository) wrote:

I can confirm that:
|'k| is shown as vimMark.
|-| is shown as vimOper.
|.| is shown as vimOper.
|vim| is shown as vimCommand.

@cecamp <https://github.com/cecamp> Could you check this?

BTW, |k-takata/matchit.vim| is now merged into |chrisbra/matchit|, and it is included in the official Vim repository.

I'll look into it.  However, I just got internet back today after a several day outage, and I'm busy for the next several days.
Well, I looked at

../vim/runtime/pack/dist/opt/matchit/plugin/matchit.vim
../vim/runtime/pack/dist/opt/matchit/autoload/matchit.vim

and neither 'k nor `k appear there.  Want to try to send me the errant plugin and tell me what lines are affected?  (I have 8.2.894)

Thanks,
Chip Campbell