Ben Jackson wrote:
Thanks, Bram, will do.

I just looked over your patch. Why is it necessary? syntax/vim.vim, without it, already handles

py3 <<trim
trim

where the "..." is already a python region; also, your insertion requires trim to precede other words used to set off a python region (ie. py3 << trimSomethingElse). Please give an example, too. Is it because you want   py3 << trim SomethingElse  supported (note the intervening space between trim and SomethingElse)? Is the old  py3 <<SomethingElse  no longer supported, and are you claiming that no one should use that form? I can make "py3 << trim SomethingElse" supported without taking down  py3 << SomethingElse  .  Is what follows "trim", if anything, always just a word or can it be a quoted expression, and does the python region terminator also have just trim or "trim SomethingElse"?

Some information please!
Chip Campbell