On 16/09/2022 01:44, tooth pik wrote:
please -- i need a working editor

the last version of vim i had that worked was Patch 9.0.0469 -- updates to 9.0.0475 leave me with a vim that bombs so bad it breaks the X11/KDE/bash shell it's running in

can someone tell me the git commands to back my source level to 9.0.0469 so i can have an editor that works?

git checkout v9.0.0469

sudo make install

thx in advance

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_dev/CALfSX1xmE8t-nob10OczezbLq0bnE3RU6JvDYra12wD26GovmA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_dev/CALfSX1xmE8t-nob10OczezbLq0bnE3RU6JvDYra12wD26GovmA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.