On 2023-08-13 09:51, Christian Brabandt wrote:
On Sa, 12 Aug 2023, Ben Fritz wrote:

Hello everyone!

Christian helpfully CC'd me on his email thread to the list about "The
future of the Vim project". I replied by email a few hours ago with a
lengthy post, but it still hasn't appeared on the web interface despite
me being subscribed to the list for many years. Is there some problem
that has developed with the vim-...@vim.org mailing list alias or other @vim.org addresses in the last few days? I notice further emails in that thread all use vim_dev@googlegroups.com instead. I don't want to cause a double-post by trying again, if I just need to wait another day or so...

Hi Ben,
I did not see anything from your email, and no messages are pending.
Don't know what's going on. I suppose you did use your email address
which which you are subscribed? (fritzophrenic....) ? Other than that
you configured to not get any mail, I don't know what's going on.

FWIW: the vim-...@vim.org should still be aliased to
vim_dev@googlegroups.com as far as I know.

FWIW, I just used vim-...@vim.org to send this message to the list.