Op wo 3 jul. 2024 13:06 schreef zeertzjq <vim-dev-git...@256bit.org>:

> Build failure on macos-14

Is the return type on OS-14 different? It gives me a ... weird error.
Expression expected??

The other uses of the function don't check the return value, so I can't see
how it "should" be done.

I propose we don't check the return value. Getting an out of memory error
here looks very unlikely...

Christ van Willegen