Hello,

I am interested in updating the 'progress.vim' syntax file [1] to support the single-line comment syntax that was introduced in Progress OpenEdge 11.6. Per CONTRIBUTING.md [2], I attempted to contact the person listed as the maintainer of that file in the file header, Philip Uren.

Unfortunately, I received a delivery failure notice stating that the address does not exist. (I did remove the spam-prevention characters from the address, per the instructions in the syntax file.)

It may be worth noting that this file hasn't been changed in eight years, so it's plausible the maintainership information would be out of date. 'runtime/syntax/progress.vim' does not appear in the MAINTAINERS
file [3] either.

What is the appropriate procedure from here?

Thanks,
Daniel Smith

[1]: https://github.com/vim/vim/blob/master/runtime/syntax/progress.vim
[2]: https://github.com/vim/vim/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md