On Di, 13 Aug 2024, Christian Brabandt wrote:

> Hi,
> I compiled my own Python3.6.8 version and tried to reproduce but
> couldn't. I'd really recommend to upgrade your system, considering that
> Python3.6 and Leap 15.4 is end-of-life already.

The same issue happened on the vim-appimage repository, see here:
https://github.com/vim/vim-appimage/actions/runs/10361791149/job/28682712784

This was with gcc-9.4 and python3.8 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

Turned out, this seems to be a gcc bug, so I had to change the
vim-appimage repository to compile using gcc-10 instead and (I hope)
this fixes the issue (https://github.com/vim/vim-appimage/pull/75)

Please check on your side as well please.

Thanks,
Christian
--
The camel has a single hump;