It seems that when a line cannot contain a full double-width character
at the end, like the case that the rightmost double-width character
starts on an even column (while the the text width is even), resizing
the Vim window or maximizing it can make Vim hang. Always reproducible
with my attached Chinese test file (in UTF-8) on my MacBook (OS X
10.5.5).

I am using Snapshot 36 (Vim 7.2.22).

Best regards,

Yongwei

--
Wu Yongwei

你可能听到过别人用一个误导性的用语,“知识产权”。该用语本身就代表了一种偏见。使用该说法,你会不自觉地假设,你所谈及的是一种财产;而这只是处理其的方式之一。“知识产权”这一用语对你讨论领域的最基本的问题提前作出了判断。这并不有助于清晰和开放性的思考。