2009/1/30 Holger Rapp:

>> I'll look into this bug, but can't you just use the command line
>> parameter "+num" instead?  For example:
>>
>> mvim /etc/profile +20
> unfortunately not. I can change the note in OmniFocus by Applescript
> (or actually by a python apple event script called appscript which
> rocks so hard i can hardly describe it :) ). And OmniFocus turns urls
> into clickable items. I am not aware of a possibility to use urls to
> launch a script with arguments. Are there any?

I don't know of any way.

It struck me though that the problem you are seeing may be the same
bug as in Issue 130:

http://code.google.com/p/macvim/issues/detail?id=130

The question is: do you set 'viminfo' to contain "%" in your [g]vimrc?
 If so, then that is most likely the problem.  If not, you should
still try to move your [g]vimrc and .vim folder out of the way and
restart.  Does the problem persist?

Björn