Hi,

I'm the author of VimClojure, a clojure filetype plugin and SLIME-like
thingy. I'd like to provide an installer for Mac OS X. There are also
non-vim things (a few shell scripts), which have to be installed. The
whole thing should be comparable to Clojure Box (Emacs+Clojure on
Windows) or LispBox (Emacs + Lisp on Windows). Fire and be happy-
installer.

So I'd like to use a .pkg installer, but I wonder how I install the
Vim part of the system.

Is there some system directory, which MacVim reads for plugins? Or can
I bundle MacVim.app and simply fiddle there with additional files? As
much as I like zero-conf installs, but somehow it gets into the way
here...

Sincerely
Meikel