So I finally got macvim installed on my laptop (a 10.5.8 G4 iBook with
7.2-stable)) and I am using the same .vimrc and .gvimrc files as on my desktop
(a 10.6.3 MacPro running 7.2 (51))

On the laptop when I exit a document I do not get returned to the terminal that
called MacVim while on the desktop when I close a window that opened from `vim
file` I am returned to the terminal no problem.

I guess, more properly, that when the document closes in MacVim on the desktop
it doesn't return me, but rather task switches to the last application.

Since I am primarily using macvim on the laptop as a USENET editor, this is
kinda annoying. Is there any way I can fix this? are any of the previous
snapshots able to run on a PPC? (I know the current snapshots require an
Intel-based machine)

--
Say, give it up, give it up, television's taking its toll That's enough, that's
enough, gimme the remote control I've been nice, I've been good, please don't