I have some customizations in my .vimrc that depend on environment variables
to work.  If I call MacVim from the terminal these customizations work but
if I launch it from the dock it doesn't.  I assume this is because my
.bashrc is not sourced when launching from the dock but it is when running
from the terminal.  Is there a way to ensure that the environment variables
are set even when MacVim is launched from the dock?

...Stephen