Hi,

I'm very new to vim and I tried to create a function to toggle the
fullscreen mode to simulate WriteRoom behavior.

I'm getting a bug where when I get out the fullscreen mode a gray space
appears on the window and the code appears on the right side of this gray
space. Sometimes the gray space doesn't appear but the window only shows the
background, if I type any key then I can see the code.

You can see the screenshot here: http://cl.ly/3U1O3K3r1r0b2x3y3K2w

And this is the function <https://gist.github.com/1272896> I've created to
enter the fullscreen mode.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

P.S.: Oh, I'm using snapshot 62 for Snow Leopard and this bug occurs with
that Advanced preference both checked and unchecked for full-screen support.