Hi, thanks Janusz.

Yeah I did a search and tried different things including that. The
only thing that caused a considerable improvement (in text selection,
meaning double click to select something) was toggle Vi compatibility.
But that screwed the way the whole app works.

Honestly when I go to vim cocoa and double click to select a text I'm
so amazed that it just does it immediately (as most other editors). I
got used to the slowness of macvim, but not enough.

Cheers.