* Gregg Thomason <gregg.thoma...@gmail.com>:
> Has anyone used MacVim with Powerline
> (https://github.com/Lokaltog/vim-powerline) and not in a term (ie,
> has("gui_macvim")) and *not* have it be all ... wacky?

I do, all the timeā€¦ (well, also in iTerms, but more often in gui_macvim)

> Specifically, switching buffers (eg via C-^ or with bufexplorer) nukes the
> powerline scheme. cargo-cult fixes eg remove 'hi clear' from your theme
> aren't working for me. It seems most people are using a vim in iTerm2 instead
> of Macvim, and possibly the problem occurs in Macvim generally (eg
> https://github.com/Lokaltog/vim-powerline/issues/82).

I don't know if it is related, but I only use 'g:Powerline_symbols =
'compatible' (with a few personal overrides).

Also, I use the SL version of MacVim (7.3 53), with the experimental
renderer turned on, and the latest version of Powerline from GitHub.

  Best,

        Sylvain Soliman

--
Sylvain Soliman <sylvain.soli...@m4x.org>   GnuPG Public Key: 0x0F53AF99