On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Pete Schaffner wrote:
> I recently decided to start using the recommended Core Text render, but
> noticed that it causes the contents of the textview to spill out of the
> window's bounds and "square off" the window's bottom left and right corners:
> http://my.irong8.com/image/1U0G013c0g3M/o
>
> I am using the latest build (65) on 10.8.2.
>
> I know this is kind of a petty issue, but little aesthetic glitches like that
> always catch my eye! :)
>
> I saw in an earlier post that a similar issue was raised for 10.7... but was
> not quite this drastic:
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/vim_mac/-yuYtiGUf_w/discussion

Looking at that post I can say that I *did* think I knew what the
issue was but upon debugging I could not reproduce the issue.  The
same thing holds now: I cannot reproduce.

Right now I'm confused as to how it can even be that the rounded edges
get "squared off" since MacVim is only drawing within views -- it
never tries to draw the window itself.  Why would drawing inside a
view cause the window to be painted differently?

Björn